From:
Erica Bruczkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:05:45 EST
So I went to see the Harry Potter movie today and we went to an AMC
theater.  Well during the pre pre previews, when they show ads on the
screen in the beginning there was an ad for virgin mobile.  It says
"everything your kid wants for Christmas" and it has a ten item list,
listing among other things a thong, another body piercing, a virgin
mobile phone, and number one a ferret.  The next screen says what you're
willing to get her and it just shows the virgin mobile phone item.  Then
the third slide shows the virgin mobile info with a big huge cute ferret
peeking in from the side.  It was sooooo cute.  Just wanted to share!!!!

Erica, Laban, and Layla