From:
owns6196 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:25:41 -0800
I want to introduce my new Furkid Vinnie my brother Joe bought him for me
I suspect he wanted to get a playmate for George and the fact that he's
so adorable didn't hurt.  He's so young he still has that young ferret
scamper and not the hopping type of gate my older furkids have he's a
silver sable and he's showing signs already of being a Evil People Feet
killer.  he's only been my furkid for a couple hours and already he's a
member of the family and George loves him he has another youngster to
play with.

Sincerely
David Owings