From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 06:05:03 -0700
You know when your a fuzzie owner (or rather when you are owned by
fuzzies when:

1. You walk into your bathrooms and the toilet paper is all off the roll in
   a big pile on the floor.
2. You hear funny noises in your cabinets directed above the dishwasher,
   and upon looking to see, happen upon 2 little eyes...
3. You hear items being played with under the kitchen counters (the area
   you cannot see or ever hope to see) and wonder what exactly it IS being
   played with, and what exactly your missing.
4. You open the sleep sofa for a guest and find raisons, fruitloops, and
   other sundries stashed.
5. You realize that anything that is transportable is easy game to being
   "misplaced" forever.
6. You get a trashbag out to replace the old and notice that it is moving.
7. You have a REALLY crappy day, and NOTHING will help...until you let your
   fuzzies out.
8. You never realized that ankles could be playtoys.

This list could go on and on, couldn't it?
:=DE Karen
Morrow:  I am the QUEEN of the wardancers!
Hopps:  Wanna go outside mommy!  WANNA GO OUT!
Bubba:  A true carpet shark, I lay, therefore I am
Tabitha:  Let ME type Mommy!  Let ME TYPE! Hey, there's your drink, GIVE
          ME SOME!
Samantha:  So many ankles, so little time!
Daisy:  Mooommmmmy, where are you, Mommy, Mommy, Oh!  there you are!
*whew*