From:
Michael Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 00:42:29 EST
Hi folks!

Just a quickie to let ya'll know that there is be a whole new ferret (and
wolf) page up and running on the Pawpaw.net.  It's at
http://members.gnn.com/emssandy/rascal.htm

Thses nice folks live in the land of the CaCa Fish and Game Fuzz and it's
plain to see that it don't spoil their fun none too much.  No siree!  The
page ain't got nothin' but pictures on it yet on account of because Mama
done sent them by e-mail so Paw Paw didn't have to finger out how to get the
scanner to work again.  Him and Mama will be adding some text just as soon
as they get enough Round Tuits.  They'll also be officially thanking the OFA
for the neat backdrop.

Anyways, we just wanted folks to see that life in a FFZ ain't devoid of no
funs at all - specially when you has a guard wolf to look after you.  We'll
explain about the fish picture later...

Joy to the World!

Many much loves and dooks,

Tater and Odie