From:
Jodie Bohlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 11:01:59 EDT
Thank you to whoever posted the plexiglass suggestion for blocking
doorways!  We tried it and it works!  Our first ferret could be easily
blocked by setting a suitcase in front of the doorway, but then we got
Jewel!  She could jump over the suitcase, then she proceeded to climb the
boxes we put in front of it, climb the peg board we used to block it, and
even push things aside and squeeze through!  Her successes were even
encouraging Little Ms. Weasel to keep trying to get into the forbidden
zone.  We were about to give up!  The plexiglass not only works, it looks
a lot nicer than a suitcase and a bunch of boxes!!!!  Sorry, I've already
deleted the list or I would thank you by name, but whoever you are, thank
you very much.

Jodie
and two frustrated fuzzies - Hey, what's this clear stuff???