From:
Jennifer LaRossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:27:17 EDT
If anyone is looking for a missing ferret who could have been found in
Freeport, Long Island, please contact my daughter at [log in to unmask]
We have not seen the ferret and have no identifying info, but it is being
well-cared for at a neighbor's house, and is very friendly.

Please don't get in touch with me about it, because I am unable to spend
much time on the computer these days.

Hopefully yours (hoping that this baby gets back home to a home worth going
back to),

Jennifer