Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 16:51:17 EST
Hello:

Somehow my husband lost all the information that several of you fellow Fert
Owners sent me a few months ago when he was trying to download to a Floppy
Disc.

We live in Lake City, North Florida.  It is about 50 miles northeast of
Gainesville ....... and about 60 miles West of Jacksonville.

Being a parents of 8 furries presently .... need to have Vet information
in case of emergency(s).

We are also listed in North Florida Paws as Rescue.

Yes, we are able to take in a few more Ferts if they arrive.....

Can not stand the thought of an orphan Fert if we can possible offer
him/her a warm caring home.

Thank you one and all for any and all information you can supply to us.
It will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Luv & Licks,
Rebecca & her Furries