From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:49:09 -0500
I have seen at one time and am now looking again for a website that
featured a mat for ferrets.  The mat had numerous tunnels, pockets, and
playthings sewn to it, it was rather large, and it was very colorful.
Anyone know where it's at?

For reference sake, I've been to FerretCentral, FerretWare, NEEPS, and For
Ferrets Only.

Thanks for any help

e-mail me if you want at [log in to unmask]

April and the five funky ferrets who REALLY want that mat!

Please join iGive.com and help a charity of your choice.  Join, shop, do a
good deed for your own charity and for mine!  Thanks!