From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 22:59:51 -0700
Come talk ferrets.  If you have a ferret fine, if you are considering
one as a pet it is even more important you come to learn what some pet
stores don't tell you and/or some of the useless things they try and
sell you.  No, not all pet stores do this, but some are not knowledgable
and sell you the wrong products (example cedar chips).

This event is held this Sat at Bookman's on Grant.  Meet ferrets and
experienced ferret owners.  Free.  Questions answered.  Are you feeding
the right kind of treats?  The right kind of food?  Do ferrets need
vitamins?  How much room should a ferret have to be happy?  How long does
a ferret need out of his/her cage everyday?  How long will my ferret
live?  Does my ferret need a buddy to be happy?  Do ferrets and cats get
along?  What is a good Ferret Vet?  How do I trim my ferrets nails?  Are
ferrets good pets for young children?  Bring all your questions from 11
to 1 at Bookmans on Grant.  Consider filling out a foster application.

Again, this is a free service sponsored by The Tucson Ferret Friends
Club and Shelter.  There is NO charge at all for information.  We also
encourage you to visit the website and sign in.  Just google it!

Sat.  August 5th, 11 to 1.

questions?  Call Carol Owens   762-5568

See you there.

[DC]