Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 11:16:35 -0600
I almost fell off my chair laughing at that description of the
interruption in the bedroom.  My 1st ferret, Halle Bopp (love her, miss
her), used to do that all the time to my bf at the time.  Never harmed me,
but apparently though he was harming me and by God, was going to stop him.
So we learned, that before we got amourous, lock her in her cage or in
another room other than the bedroom.  Thanks for letting me remember the
funny times with that little angel.

Also, thanks to all who replied regarding my biter dilemma.  Some people
in this world have the touch that I wish I had...

Heidi
Snow White & Prince Charming