From:
"Burkard, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 06:11:17 PST
>Date:    Mon, 9 Dec 1996 21:05:24 -0600
>From:    Stuart & Susan Wenzel <[log in to unmask]>
>I'm just curious : do other ferrets picnic, or just the ones who own us?

Your ferrets are on the kibble trail too!  Three of ours make food runs and
stash food about.  Our oldest just eats the caches of food that the others
create.  Ours also grab food, run off, eat it, and come back for another
mouthful. ...

>They crack me up.

Yes, the most certainly do!

>We put our tree up tonight, without ornaments, just to see what the
>fuzzwumpsters would do.  Aside from practically spraining their noses in an
>effort to take in the smell, they showed no signs of climbing tendencies.
>This is their first Christmas, so time will tell....

Our fuzzbean *love* the tree each year.  The boys seem to be fascinated by
the bowl of water in the treestand that the trunk sits in.  They go
snorkling and submarining in it whenever they get the chance to sneak off
and blow bubbles!  :)

-- Mike

Michael C. Burkard          |              _    Dancing Dookers
Work: [log in to unmask] |       _____C .._. Delightfully Digging!
Home: [log in to unmask] |  ____/     \___/  Feisty Fuzzies in a
My opinions only.           | <____/\_---\_\    Frenzied Frollick!