From:
Melinda Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 18:58:20 -0500
I tried to personally thank every one that answered my post about my 6-7
year old ferret not playing, being under weight, napping after only 20
minutes out, ect........, but if I missed someone I am truly sorry.

Every ones advice was so kind and careing.  It was really re-assuring to
know there are so many people willing to lend an ear and helpful
suggestions.  The variety responses has given me a lot to go on and it will
help me narrow the cause down.

ALSO Thank you to everyone that wrote back with info on ferret clubs in
Indiana.  I didn't even know these existed.  Thank you so much!

As soon as I find a qualified vet I will let everyone know how Stinka
checked out.  Untill then I am going to try some of the great ideas I
received from you wonderful ferret people.

Thank you very much!!!!
Melinda
Stinka (our litle grandma)
Spaz (new brat)