From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:23:23 -0400
To the wonderful person(s) who made United Way donations through the
Hackensack, NJ office-- THANK YOU!.

THe check did arrive today now we have $108 dllars to put towards the
next food shipment!  - There was no mention of donor onnly a sliop of
paoper which stated the donation was either form the last quarter of
2003 or the first quarter of 2004... so to the wonderful folk(s) again
THANK YOU>

SO you see... IT IS POSSIBLE to make donations to ferret shelters thorugh
your employers United Way campaign-- and since this is the start of a
new Campaign year-- I thought I would let folks know you CAN make a
difference to a non profit ferret shelter.  Should your regional United
Way office need further info or tax numbers -- your local shelter can
provide that.

Thanks so much for helping the old and ailing kids at Ferret Wise..  you
are a cherished friend.

Alicia for Jerimiah and company at www.ferretwise.org