From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 08:28:58 -0700
I would like to insert my comments here.  Years ago, I started using
newspaper for my first ferret.  I don't even remember why.  After joining
the FML, we tried to switch her to litter, but she would have nothing to
do with it, no matter what we tried.  So, we figured, at 3 years old,
we'd let her keep using her paper.

When she passed, and we got two new fuzzies, we thought, "Great, let's do
it right with these guys." There were two problems with that, and both
were named "Snuffy." They had been fed Marshall's, and the shape was too
close to the litter we had, so Snuffy tried to eat it.  ARGH!  So, we
switched to something that looked more like cat litter, and he decided
that it was a fun place to dig, and wouldn't stop no matter how dirty the
litter was (we left it for most of a week, hoping it would discourage
him).

So, we went back to using newspaper.  LOL Seriously, they're good with
it, and it doesn't cost us anything, since the place I work would throw
out their papers anyway, so I just get to take them home.  :)

Debbie