From:
Nikole Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 16:13:33 -0400
Hello.  I have recently gotten a three year old female sable and she has a
tattoo on her ear.  I can't tell if it is one big one or two little ones but
they are there and I am curious.  I have two other ferrets but they do not
have them.  I have heard that it means they have gotten all of their shots
and stuff and are not in breed.  Is that true??

Also does anyone have insurance for their ferrets and where can I get it.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you so much!!!!

Nikole