From:
WENDY HOCHMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:54:09 -0700
Greetngs ferret lovers.  In my neverending quest for collectables I
have come across a wonderful flame artist in Russa.  He prouduces these
wonderful animals out of glass.  I purchased a fox from him then I saw he
had a ferret.  I contacted him to ask if he had ever made a white ferret.
I received a e-mail back a couple days later from him complete with
pictures of the white ferret he had just finished.  I purchased three
ferrets along with a couple dog breeds.  he also does pets, so you can
send in a picture of you pet and he will re-create it in glass.  His
store site is http://www.flamecreations.com/otherbeads.html

Wendy Hochman
Harmony House