Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:22:13 -0700
When our children were little we couldn't afford to entertain them.  So
we did things like picnics on the river, rides in the red wagon, or a
Sunday drive to Pyramid Lake just to watch the sunrise in one of the most
beautiful places on earth.  Our daughter, very short on patience, and not
enjoying car rides, would often ask, * are we there yet*?  When we
arrived, I'd say, * we're there, it's over*.  I was thinking, in just a
few short days, it will be *over*.  Will we be *there*?  Our goal of at
least $5000 for the FML 5000 fund drive?  Or our dream of $10,000?  We
can do this.  We aren't *there*, but it's not *over*.  Still time, that
passes quickly.  Remember, it's the many, many small amounts sent in that
add up.  If you have more you can spare, that's wonderful.  If not, never
feel your smaller donation isn't appreciated.  It is.  As of Aug 13 there
was $2145 in the fund.  Not quite half way *there*.

Ardith
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml5000.html