From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 00:04:55 -0800
         ODE TO GUARDIAN ANGEL FERRETS
         *****************************

They guard us throughout the day and night,
With newfound Angel wings they take flight.
Watching over the fuzzys all,
While absolutely having a ball.

Some will visit in our dreams,
To show they are happy or give us warnings it seems.
Sometimes only their presence is felt,
Causing our hearts to immediately melt.

We shed our tears as they cross the Rainbow Bridge,
And eventually laugh at memories of escapades with the fridge.
It breaks our hearts to see them go,
But we'll be together again someday we know.

Sweet dreams dear Angels as for the last time your eyes close,
Know that the love in our hearts only grows and grows.
As we cradle you lovingly close to our heart,
We know we will only "physically" part.

Wait for us loves for we'll soon join you there,
Time will fly like you do through the air.
Then we'll romp and play and cuddle and kiss,
Never again will each other we miss.

You take with you a piece of our heart and soul,
One of the many things that you easily stole.
Protect us always our sweet dearest GAF's,
Tho we cry at your leaving you filled our lives with precious love and
    laughs.

copyright 1996  Kelleen Andrews

*      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *