From:
Rebecca Hoadley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 06:06:27 GMT
Hi guys.  I don't post here often, but I do enjoy the posts.  I have been
looking for a ferret show to attend / participate in for quite sometime.  I
posted the NG at alt.pets.ferrets and some one suggested teh GLFA and I
checked it out.  Their home-page says there is a show in the county fair
grounds on May 18th.  Great... It has maps.  Wonderful.  That's all it has.
Can someone please tell me then tim, how to show, IF i should show, if I
register, If they recommend I show my fuzzy, If not can i still take her?
you get the drift.  My DH and I would like to at least expedrience ONE
ferret show with our goregous animal, but truthfully, We are clueless and
would love some help/info.

So...
If anyone out there knows anything, could ya help a newbie?  I have never
been to ANY animal show...so, am completely clueless