From:
"Grant, Lillian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 16:00:00 -0700
Dear Auntie Zerillo,

This is Spanky, Head & Alpha Ferret of the Closet Thieves Clan.  I just
had to take the time to write and personally Thank Linda Zerillo for the
WONDERFUL, SOFT, FUZZY SLEEP SACK, she sent for the Memorial Day Card
Exchange.

Mommy really loves the cards from all over, and get excited and shows us
everyone she gets and tells us where they come from.  But the Sleep Sack
was "Heaven Sent" was perfect!  I have Insulinoma/Adrenal and have this
terrible bald spot on my back and get cold easily.  When Mommy showed me
the beautiful sleep sack, I grabbed it and immediately crawled inside and
took a nap.  Actually the rest of the Clan loves it too, but I get first
dibs.  Mommy knows exactly where to find me when it's my "Med's &
Doodlebug's West Coast Famous Chicken Pate Time", yep, right inside my
Sleep sack where it's nice and warm.

Thank you again, can you be one of my Aunt's?

Spanky & the Closet Thieves