From:
Tequita Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2012 07:25:38 -0700
Wolfy: Will this become a class action lawsuit if enough
people/belongings were damaged? I would like to throw my hat in
the ring as well. Darn laughter. Ruined an otherwise gloomy morning!
Just WHAT is this world coming to? Sheesh... just when you get yourself
set up for a "woe is me" day, then BAM! right in your face funny
without warning. Yes, I do believe we have a case. Please let me know
when/were our court date is.

Tequita Williamson,
Certified Birth Doula (DONA International)

PLEASE spay and neuter. It SAVES lives!

For low cost spay and neuter, call Sheets Pet Clinic
336-852-8488
The SPCA may have vouchers available.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by
evil men."-Plato