From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 01:20:39 -0700
Can anyone give me some advise on what to do about my two kittens and two
ferrets?

Since the cats were born, we have put them in contact with the ferrets so
they would be used to each other.  The cats are now five month old, and they
play very rough with the ferrets.  Whenever the ferrets wake up, they are
attacked.  The kittens do not injure the ferrets, but they scare the ferrets
enough so that they go and hide and sleep some more.  What should I do????

Sarah