From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 12:20:28 EST
She only hd the bloodwork/preop tests done monday, she is scheduled for the
surgery on the 12th.Vet had 8 other surgeries to do last monday, thought
she could wait another week.She went out of season so that risk is gone now
YAY!  Thanks to those of you who've donated, I have your cards(two were
sent that were there that day) and hammocks are being sewn (several done
already) a big THANK YOU to Mystyx Ferret rescue for your credit card
donation, but i don't know your address, so please email me so I can send
you your thank you gift.Certificates are now viewable o ntthe website,
you will each get one for your donations to help the Sigmeister.

I've had the flu, things are going OK but I miss my special time with the
fuzzies yesterday and today too, will make it up to them tomorrow though.
Just wanted to let you all know what's going on here.  ALSO we are now
with PAYPAL, so we can now take donations that way, and will be putting
auctions on e-bay to benefit the furry herd.

Kim
Mystyx Ferret Rescue