Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:30:16 -0400
I know that the anon ability to post is there for a reason but for people
to slander shelters that are out there doing thier best for the fuzzy
kids with vet care, food, housing and most of all the love that they give
these kids.

Yes I am one of the ones that post for fund raisers, I do not run a
shelter, but I do this to try and help and belive me I donate and buy my
share of things from many shelters to try and help them as best that I
can.  As it has been stated if you do not want to read the posts don't,
you are not going to buy the raffle ticket, or bid on an e-bay item
anyway.

You show your true colors by your posts and are not shelter supporters.
You can flame me all that you want but do it by private e-mail and not
on the FML.

Like 99% of the people that post to the FML i am not afraid to sign my
name to anthing that I post and will stand behind anything that I post.
The next thing on your agenda will be to start slamming the information
posts on medical information you seem to be going down a list, posts
about our kids that have crossed over to the bridge, answeres from
Sandee, Muldone, etc., shelter rescues, shelter operators, shelters,
fundraising, fundraisers, where is the money going.  When is it going
to end and when are you going to grow up and be an adult and sign your
name.  Start supporting the shelters instead of slandering them.

Harry
Other posting name for fundraising so you can avoid it.
Stevet,Sierra,&Frosty
The Terrible Trio

P.S. Sorry Big but I had to speak my piece

[Moderator's note: You're certainly welcome to speak your piece!  I have
two comments as moderator though, which I hope will be taken as neutral
statements:
1) I didn't sense the original post was libelous, but merely an opinion.
2) The person posting is rather pro-shelter and does a lot for them.  I
   think the reason for the anonymous post was so that people's opinions
   would not be muddied due if the knew about the poster.        BIG]