From:
crowclan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:16:52 -0700
Two weeks ago I adopted two very large ferrets from someone who no longer
had the time for them.  Snoopy a female has adjusted very well, even spent
last night in the other cage with two of the three ferts I had originally,
the other went into the other cage.

The other is Taz, a male, he seemed to be adjusting well, but the last few
days he has lost weight, has no interest in playing, all he wants to do is
sleep.  I have made Bob C's chicken gravy and have been force feeding him
that.  If I scruff him he will kinda eat it on his own, if I don't he won't
eat at all.  Today when we let everyone out of cages, he kept trying to
crawl further in to his sleep sack.  I got him out and fed him, put him
down, he crawled away and is now asleep in a corner as I type.  I am
worried about him, he does have loose stools, but is because he hadn't
been eating, they are however normal color.  If anyone can help/advise it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
June and the fabulous furry five