Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 17:38:46 -0700
Hi all

I am back from da tube races.  I didn't do well in da races so I guess I
will have to practice some more.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Scooter.  He waz met by
Rowdy, Wheeler, Fruity, Emily and Tunny Bear.  Introductions were made all
around to those dat didn't know each other.  After dat they were all
interested in what went on since they had left so there waz a lot of
talking and catching up to do.  Then they wondered over to da Otter Slide
and went sliding.  There waz a lot of sliding and splashing and a lot of
fun waz had by all.  They all sent their luv to mommy and daddy and Scooter
sent lots of hugs and kisses.

A little girl came in later.  She said her name waz Spot.  I gave her da
tour of da place.  She had a small snack at da Fruit Bar.  Actually she
ate quite a bit.  Then she said she waz going over to Dirt Mountain and
dig in da dirt and get real dirty.  She said she waz going to dig to China
wherever dat is.  I don't think she will make it though but she gave it a
good try.  She did dig a lot of tunnels and a small den to rest in and
store her treasures.  She said to tell her mommy dat she luved her and to
send lots of kisses and cuddles.

I am off to practice at da Tube Park.  I must be getting old and slowing
down.  I guess I am a little out of shape from all da desk work.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee