From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 05:50:36 -0800
I'm looking for somrthing to replace the clear dryer tube my girls play
in.  I've had one for years with no problems, but lately, they've been
chewing on it, ripping holes in it.  They really love their tube, and I
love watching them in it, but I can't have them chewing on it and getting
a blockage.  I tried getting a new one, thinking the old one was worn
out, but they just ripped up the new one, too.  Is there a tube out
there thats made of heavier material that they can't chew through?

Sue