From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 19:48:16 -0500
My Dearest Stacie,

Upon reading your scroll, all I wanted to do was come down there and
give you arms full of comfort. In my stead I have sent a dozen Angel
of Comfort, fuzzits who will look over you and help begin to mend your
broken heart. This was an an accident and nothing more and you should
not blame yourself for what happened. As fuzzies we are known for how
well we can get under foot, under couches, under just about anything
and everything that can be gotten under.

Brownie was no exception to that rule. As soon as I read his scroll I
ran back to the Bridge and waited for his arrival. It was quick and he
was frantic, because he wanted to apologize to you for not letting you
know he was behind you as you were moving the cage. He was so worried
about you that I took him immediately to the Viewing Pool where he
could look in on you. I can't tell you how badly he felt and he wanted
to let you know he does not blame you for what happened. He loves you
and misses you dearly and can hardly wait for that day when he, the
Little Brown Bear, can be reunited with you again.

He has been at the Viewing Pool since he arrived and he is hoping that
tonight, if it is clear out, you will go outside and look into the sky.
Look for the stars that are twinkling, because that will be him looking
in on you.

In Love & In Comfort,
Pie o" Pah