Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 07:11:16 -0500
Hi all happy thanksgiving.... Is it normal for a ferret baby 3 and a
half month old ferret to smell very musky, off and on? Its been quite
a few yrs, since I've had a baby, and I don't remember one giving off
such a strong smell.... Of coarse I'm always going to be in fear of the
so called adrenal smell.,but just want reasurance that this is normal
for a baby... Also I want to start him om 1mg melatonin for adrenal
prevention. I had good luck in the past with it but was thinking he's
a little to young and to wait till he's about 6 months old... Any
thoughts on this? We ferret moms never stop worrying huh?

All the best, Deb

--aliano