From:
Daysi Halperin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:18:35 -0500
Hi all, have been an advid reader fro MANY years... have two ferts at the
moment and are looking for more.... anyone in the South Florida area have
any ferts looking for a good home????

We have two ferts, three cats, one dog, a parrot, a turtle and fish...
needless to say they ALL get along... The dog, and cats LOVE to play with
my ferts, they chase each other all over the house... its fun doing the
house chores and REALLY watching where you step... HE HE HE...

We were looking at the Pet Supermarket, but they do NOT take care of
their animals.... have even spoken to their managers about it.... the
Petco in my area takes GREAT care of them here.... thats were I have
gotten mine at....

Thanks all for the ear....

Daysi and the Gang.