From:
Universal Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:14:14 -0600
Here I was, depressed, mad, and feeling like absolute dirt.  Another
ferret was missing when I went to look for my Squanto and I felt like I
should be shot before a ferret firing squad for worthless ferret mommies.
So in come the reinforcements to look for my now 2 missing furkids.
Travis tore a closet apart, I tore a couch apart whilst weasels were War
Dancing around me thinking I was playing some type of game with them.
My best friend Rebecca goes under the pool table and announces "There you
2 are!"  I couldn't believe it.  The two legs that hold the pool table up
are hollow.  Guess the rest!  They have been going in and out of there
since I moved them into the room a few weeks back.  Squanto was fine and
so was Mookie-Rex who had 'disappeared' the night before.  I kissed them
both so much and then thanked my friend a zillion times.  I owe her
bigtime.  Also I want to thank everyone who wrote to me and sent out
prayers.  This last month has been one nightmare after another with me
and finding my ferrets intact was a real blessing.

Diane and ALL My Ferrets Again:-)