From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 00:01:19 -0400
I'm just catching up on some older issues of the fml, and I came across a
post from someone who was looking for a good ferret vet in Flemington, NJ.
I would recommend Dr. Wayne Randolph at Countryside Veterinary Hospital,
908-788-1800.  He has many years experience in treating ferrets, listens
carefully to the info you give him, and is constantly updating his
knowledge.  (My guys have been seeing him for the past three years.)  It's
a very busy hospital and you usually have to wait several weeks for an
appointment, but he's the most ferret-knowledgeable vet I know of in this
area.

For those who use wood pellets and haven't stocked up for the summer yet:
H2O Pools in Flemington (just off the circle, on route 31), over-stocked on
wood pellets this year and has enough to last all summer, or so they told
me last weekend.

Nancy