From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 18:13:36 -0700
Hello all!

Sorry we haven't written in a while... Both Lisa and I are taking full loads
in college, and we spend our free time with our ferrets, of course!  Just
wanted to tell you all that they are doing great, and love playing with each
other... They are now on morning and night schedules so that they can
optimize their time with us.  Tony smiles all the time, except when one of
the girls finds his food stash and starts eating it.  He looks over her
shoulder with a puzzled look on his face saying "my stash..." as if he lost
a good friend!  Maxie is still a little teddy bear, and Rosie is so smart
she's got brain juices oozing out of her ears... her brain moves so fast she
often looks confused.  She loves her hammocks tho... we set up their
hammocks so that they now have bunk-beds, one above the other on an office
organizer basket cart thingie... Sammi is getting more and more social and
she gives tender, eye-kisses.  Shiva loves her spot on the toilet lid above
the toilet so much that she ripped up the carpet cover and made a nest...

Send us some pee-mails, and some photos of your kids for our website!

Love and Dooks To All!

~The Doyle Zoo~
The Ferrets: Rosie, Maxie, Samantha, Shiva, and Tony
The Rest of the Zoo:  Solo & Sally Mander (tiger salamanders), 2 Leopard
Frogs, 1 River Frog, 1 Butterfly Koy, and a mess o' fishes.

P.S. Please visit our webpage at:
http://members.aol.com/WildSider/mainpage.html
for more info. about our mailing list, ferret books, & video!

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)