From:
Tracy Tunnison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 00:32:06 -0400
Hi all!

Just thought I'd drop a quick note updating the show.  We now have almost
100 ferrets registered and are expecting many more (including mine :))
Everything is going well and everything is on for Deborah Jeans (yea!).

A reminder to all you who haven't yet sent in your registrations, the
deadline for the cheaper price is Saturday, 10/12. This is a postmark date,
so get your papers in the mail today! :) There is also another deadline on
Saturday, 10/26. This is also a postmark date and it only costs a little
more to enter.

We have several vendors already lined up and are expecting a huge turn-out
of walk-ins.  There will be everything imaginable there for ferrets :)

To any thinking of entering, the Chocolate Specialty is now officially full.
There are still openings in the other specialty classes though.  To any who
have already sent in money for the Choc. Spec., you will receive a refund
in the mail from our treasurer.

See ya all there!

PS: Has anyone who entered the Chicago show received a confirmation yet?  I
still haven't gotten mine and am getting a little concerned....

Tracy and the Fuzzmeisters
Mid-Michigan Ferrets and Rescue
"Where the Fun Starts!"
GLFA Show Registrar

[P.S.] Sorry, I forgot to tell you all something!

I am going to be dedicating the show catalog to FFZ's around the world with
emphasis on CA.  Does anyone have a current list of FFZ's they can email me?
I would like to list as many as possible so people see what they're up
against.  Also, if anyone has any ideas or personal stories they'd like to
share, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!!

Tracy