From:
Cindy Aleszczyk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 24 May 1994 15:54:29 -0400
I used to ride my ten speed bike to work and to the park etc.  I have
 a nylon bag made for small dogs that has a strap and ventilation holes
on the sides.

I used to take my munchkins for rides to the park all the time.  They
loved it!  I'd just say, "road trip", get out the bag and they'd jump
in.  They did learn how to open the zipper and would occasionally stick
their heads out, but did not try to jump out.

It was great fun for all.

I've been up to Sally Heber's Shady Hollow Ferretry and have a deposit
on two new babies.  They're too little to come home until the end of
June, but I plan to go visit next weekend.  I can't wait to have fuzzies
in the house again!

I lost my female to pancreatic insulinomas in November and my male to the
same thing last April.  They loved the bicycling...I'll have to teach
the new youngsters the same!

Cindy