From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2014 12:50:37 -0700
Hello Everyone,

As some of you might know this will be the last issue of the Ferrets
of the FML Calendar. With increasing postage and printing rates it
makes it hard to have a fundraiser that raises funds while keeping
the calendar at an affordable price for all you fans.

Since we won't have Ferret Depot as a sponsor for this calendar it
makes your involvement even more important to this final issue. So, I
am here asking for your help to make this last calendar the best ever.

For more info please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/calendar.html
The entry deadline will be extended until July 25th so please hurry
and get your entries in.

I'd also like to take a moment to say how sad all us with Support Our
Shelters were to learn of the recent passing of Steve Yarbrough. His
kindness and generosity touched so many in the ferret community and
his work on behalf of ferrets truly made a difference to them. The
world was a better place for having such a kind soul in it. SOS would
like to express our sincere sympathy to all his family and friends.

Thank you,
Sharon B.
Support Our Shelters