From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 17:22:40 -0600
Hello All,

Just wanted to let you know that I am going to get my mailing list up and
running this weekend.

It is going to be for ferret and animal lovers, and will not be quite as
narrow in scope as the fml or ffml.

If you are interested, email at the above address and I will send you some
info on it.

Maggie the Mad Celt

"I've got my feet on the ground and I don't go to sleep to dream
You got your head in the clouds and you're not at all what you seem
This mind, this body, and this voice cannot be stifled by your deviant ways
So don't forget what I told you, don't come around, I got my own hell to
raise"

Fiona Apple,"Sleep to Dream"