From:
Miska BC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 11:02:31 EST
For you satellite tv viewers, I just got word from a trusted ferret person
that the Fox News Channel is on G7 20.  I don't know from satellites, so I
pass the message along untested.

I've received a few requests from people who can't get the Fox News Channel
and would love to purchase a tape from someone.  I'll try to hook up people
willing to tape with people wanting a copy, if you kind people will send me
personal emails identifying yourself (email address is fine - you folks can
work out the details).

Someone has already generously offered to tape a couple copies for me and
for Jim Scott.  Since it's his shelter that will be shown, I guess he and
Carol deserve copy.

Again, times are Sat. 9:00 am est (live) repeated Sun. 3:00 pm est.  Fox
News Channel, a cable network.

Beth