From:
Sherrin Krueger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 23:53:47 EDT
Bob:

My first posting (hope I'm doing it right :o).  I've been a lurker since
February; and I have (or should say), 10 wonderful weazels own me.  This
is a fabulous list; it's been so helpful.  Thank you for offering it.

One of my little county animal shelter fuzzies, Minnie Mouse, had surgery;
and I'd like to have your chicken gravy on hand next time this happens.  (I
did give her Science Diet A/D and moistened 8 in 1.  She did lick at it,
but preferred to eat her dry 8 in 1.)

Thanks.

Sherrin, Squeezle, Miss Ruby, PoDo, Ravage, Bullwinkle and Rocky, Varmint,
Minnie Mouse, and last Sweetie Pie.  Did I say last?  Ha-ha.

I tried going through the archives, without much success.  (I'm new at this
internet business!

[Moderator's note: I sent Sherrin the recipie.  BIG]