Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 14:59:03 -0500
I was digging around and came across some old movies of Sean and
Pharos playing with bubbles. Sean was at the end of middle school
and beginning of High School when the images were taken. I'm sorry
for the lack of quality ... back then I didn't have a real camera.

For those that don't know, my son, Sean is an autistic 18 year old who
grew up with ferrets. Rocky was his special buddy that went everywhere
with him, even to school sometimes He became a sort of service animal
in that he enabled Sean to go to more places than he could have alone.
At home, ferrets were like therapy to him. Rocky helped us break
through to Sean and aided in his treatment at home. After Rocky died,
Pharos came into his life. And although the relationship is not the
same, it's still an awesome one!

Hurry because I used a Brian Wilson song and so youtube may decide to
yank it rather than putting an add for it up on the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rXNhJUmSnk