From:
Anita Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:36:49 +0000
I had to post...my little silver, Pepper, doesn't give kisses freely.
However, she is obsessed with licking my forehead, eyebrows and eyelids.
I hold her in my hands on her back, and show her my forehead.  She will
lick and lick and lick for several minutes until I have to stop her
because it starts to hurt!  If I am on the floor with her, she will stand
on her back legs to reach my forehead and kiss away!  A couple of times
she has gotten my eyelids and almost took out my contact lens!!  Pepper
also collects plastic bags.  Sometimes, while supervised, I let the
ferrets play in the bag cupboard.  Pepper frantically gathers the bags
and tries to herd them into a corner.  But as she reaches for another
wayward bag, the others slide out from behind her and she spends all her
time trying to round them up into a neat pile!  Pepper hisses the entire
time that she does this.  Keep this in mind...Pepper is on pred for IBD,
so she is a very robust little girl.  So here is this little silver
butterball, herding plastic bags and hissing at the ones that keep
getting away.  She's a hoot!!!