Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2014 18:32:54 -0400
Ferrets: They're not people, but from the look of things, most of us
think they are. Our fuzzy friends are our constant companions, and
if the internet proves anything at all, it's that we quite literally
can't get enough of them. Cat and dog people have nothing on us, we
are ferret obsessed.

As things go on the internet, though, we're going to have to find out
who, in fact, has a ferret who will stand still long enough for that
one great shot. Amateur ferret photographers, here's your challenge -
enter the American Ferret Association's "2014 Members' Ferret Photo
Contest." For this, we need your help -- and your photos.

The contest runs from May 1 to September 1, after which point we'll
determine the winners. The best 12 pictures will be featured on a bed
sized woven blanket and will be used to create the 2015 AFA Ferret
Calendar. The grand prize winner will receive the blanket, their
ferret's photo on the cover of the American Ferret Report, as well as
the 2015 AFA Ferret Calendar. The other 11 winners will have the honor
of having their photo used on the blanket, as well as receive a 2015
AFA Ferret Calendar. Additional blankets and calendars will be for sale
at either Dooktoberfest or Winter Nationals (ordering details will be
provided later).

Download the pdf for all the rules and the entry form here
http://www.ferret.org/pdfs/photo.pdf

Questions? Please contact me directly at this email addy.
Vickie

Vickie McKimmey

Office Manager
American Ferret Association, Inc.