From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 17:03:30 -0500
OK, I'm probably going to regret this when my mailbox gets full, but...

Within the last week someone posted their ferret webpage to the FML (it
could have been a new page, a revised page, or just in their .sig) and it
had links to two ferret background pages.  I have since had problems with
my Netscape and cannot find those background pages.  If you know of any
good ferret background sources on the web, please drop me an email.

Any one want me to gather all I get and post one message to the FML with
a list of background (and graphics) sources?  Let me know - if I get more
than about 5 requests, I'll do so.

Debbie & Jim
Pixie (The one in charge)