From:
Julie Ann Tapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 01:32:15 +0000
Hi Folks!!

Just a reminder that the auction for the Friend's of Fuzzies shelter will
end on 01/27/04.  They have several adrenal ferrets that need surgeries
and they could use the extra help right now.

Just to let you know, I have some bedding made by this person and it is
awesome quality!!  It stands up well to several washings and holds its
shape and color well...oh yeah, and the fuzzies LOVE IT!!  The attached
blankies are the neatest things...my ferrets fight to see who can roll up
in it first!!

The ebay link is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?&item=2374832462

Bid soon and bid ALOT...it's for the ferrets!!!!

Thanks!!!
Julie