From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:29:47 -0600
Hello, my name is Troy Lynn (aka tle, sprite) Eckart.

I live in Kansas and received my very first ferret as a wedding present in
Aug 1985.  Little did we know that was the start of a life-long intense
love affair.  In 1987 when I got divorced (no the ferrets didn't contribute
to the divorce), I founded the first ferret information, education, and
welfare public service organization in Kansas, which has grown tremendously
since that time.

I share my home/life/love with second-hand ferrets and many have medical
problems that others couldn't or didn't want to deal with.

Ferrets have contributed so much to my life.  They prompted me to go to
college so I could learn more about business and government, they've taught
me nursing and data research skills and so much more.

Oh, if anyone is interested, our newletter is up on our sprite/ffs
homepage.

And, our calendars are in!  Of course they made a mistake on our URL so
I'll have to call them but we are taking orders so if anyone is interested
you can email me privately.  We are selling the calendars as a fund raising
event for our medical/welfare fund.

Hugs to all. tle

Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services