From:
Kimberly Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 00:33:10 -0400
Elliott my monster, ankle attacking male AKA "The Heavy Breather" was an
expert potty box boy when I brought him home, he was so funny and cute that I
thought TWO must be twice the fun! Well two are a lot of fun but brought
trouble into a happy potty box home! Enter Elise my tiny, sweet, couldn't
possibly do anything bad, female. She had other ideas for the "box" a great
place to play, but even better bed! Now these two have a three story condo
with a hammock on the third floor, Elliott really tried the first few days
after Miss Elise arrived to be a good potty boy, but everytime he would have
to go Elise would be in their snoozing! What's a guy to do? He'd jump in, she
wouldn't move and he'd look at me like mom I'm really trying here BUT I just
can't go on her and I can't hold it. So Elliott turned into a bad potty boy.
First Elise had to spend time in "Solitary Confinment" and put back in after
she would behave, then I'd clean the box and next thing I knew Elliott would
tell Elise " LOOK MOM CHANGED THE SHEETS FOR US, COME ON IN IT'S GREAT! " So
now they take turns in Solitary depending on whose being the bad one, more
often then not it's now Elliott! So I've also started a box downstairs in
Elliotts favorite ( but not mine) Potty spot. The first day he jumped in and
went, I in return made a huge deal out of this, hugs kisses, WHAT A GOOD BOY
the whole nine yards put him down and he jumped right back in "Look mom, how
about a kiss I'm in the box! " So the potty war goes on...... Hope this isn't
to long, I'm very long winded :)
Kimberly, Elliott & Elise (We're both trying!)