From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 22:25:18 EST
Hi,

A friend found these ads in our local newspaper and asked me to pass them
on to any and all ferret people.  The last one (number 4) is of particular
interest/urgency as it sounds like a breeder.  All are copied exactly as
they appeared in the paper (except for the phone numbers).  Please eMail me
for the phone numbers if you are interested or can help.  Make sure to tell
me what number ad you are interested in.  If there are any ferret people
you can think to contact, please pass my eMail address along to them.

These ads were in a west Michigan paper, but the last one (number 4) had a
mid-Michigan area code listed.

I'd take some but my husband says we are at our limit and if I bring one
more animal into the house......well, let's just say, I can't help anymore
than by posting here.

1)  Ferret:  3 months old, includes ferret cage and supplies - $150.

2)  Ferret:  With a 2 level cage. Ferret has papers. Friendly $75.

3)  Ferrets:  2 with cage. Very friendly. $175 for both.

4)  Free ferrets. Owner retiring. Must let go to good homes. 250 pair.

Kim