From:
Penny Lepage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 20:39:48 -0400
Everywhere, Everywhere, Hair is just everywhere!!  Is everyone else going
through what I am with all this hair shedding?  I take the ferret blankets
out this week and take them to the laundry for washing and my heavens I
didn't think I would ever get the washer cleaned out.  It is one thing when
one or two shedds out at a time but when ten of them shed all at once, what
a mess!

But, now everyone has clean beds and they are mostly done shedding.

We are getting ready to head West this week so everyone is all excited.
Burglar and I have been dancing to the oldies lately, he loves to have me
hold him and dance then he dances by himself on the bed.  I throw the
blanket up and down and he dances up and down with it.  He also likes to
play hide and seek.  He will go under the covers and slide down the side of
the bed and sneak around the foot and peek around the corner of the bed
then jump on me.  We do this several times and he has the best time.  With
everyone talking about the PF ferrets, I wrote in last week about Missitoo.
Well, the little witch got a hold on poor little blind Blossom, pulled her
foot through the cage and wouldn't let go.  My husband held Blossom while I
tried to get hold of Missitoo, she was underneath in the litter, so she was
hard to get a hold of.  I finally got her and had to squeeze her jaw to get
her to let go.  What a witch, I was so mad, spanking doesn't do any good,
she is just so hard headed.  Blossom cried and limped but is ok.  I just
feel so bad that it happened at all but worse that it happened to Blossom.

Well, I will write when we get on the road to Iowa.  Looking forward to
getting to warmer weather and hopefully no rain.

Penny and The Ten Traveling Ones