From:
Darcy Sinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:15:20 -0800
Its ALMOST TIME!
  Inland Northwest Championship Ferret Show!
  Saturday, February 11th, 2006
  4060 N. Government Way; North Idaho Fairgrounds
  Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Presented by Inland Northwest Ferret Association
Title Sponsors: Petco & The Ferret Store

Time flies and here it is only 23 days before the show.  The CHAMPIONSHIP
rings are filling up fast as well as the Specialty classes.  Entry forms
are still available on our website www.inwfa.org/entry_form.htm but the
deadline for ALL entries is still January 21st!  Entries mailed in must
be postmarked prior to the deadline and received in hand no later than
January 24th!

HIGHLIGHTS!
We are having the legendary Bob Church as a speaker, with many well-known
ferrets and guests in attendance, including the owners of the 2003 and
2004 AFA Ferret of the Year.

AND dont forget our AWESOME raffle!  And remember, its your generous
donations that make this such an awesome raffle.  So, if you have
something to donate to the raffle, please contact Sandy Wagner at
[log in to unmask]  We appreciate your donations.  Donations MUST be
recieved no later then February 4th.

We have some vendors so there will be shopping galore to do.  So come
and enjoy the shopping, great raffle, exceptional speaker, and the
camaraderie of your fellow ferret fanatics!

Darcy Sinsley, Show Coordinator
Inland NW Ferret Show
Inland Northwest Ferret Association