From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 16:05:25 -0600
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot Running Round You) is experiencing a glut of
ferrets!  We are a shelter located in St.  Louis, Missouri, but willing to
travel fairly long distances for adoptions (we have adopted ferrets out to
people in Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Nebraska, Louisiana and Texas).  If
you're interested in any of these, please e-mail or call us at
314-638-5756.  All ferrets are fixed and descented.

Teriyaki, Sable female, approx.  2 years old, very sweet, has cataracts,
does not get along with other ferrets.

Marietta, albino female, less than 1 year old, very friendly, gives kisses,
playful, good with other ferrets.

Muishond, sable male, approx.2 years old, very friendly, playful, good with
other ferrets.

Baxter (female sable) and Pico (female albino): both approx. 3 years old,
friendly, good with kids and cats.  Baxter just had adrenal and insulinoma
surgery so this pair needs to go to an experienced ferret home.  Pico is
aggressive with other ferrets.

Bandit: female sable with white face, very playful, sometimes nippy,
approx. 1 year old.

Starz (female sable) and Zipperz (female butterscotch mitt): Both approx.
1 year old, very friendly, good with other ferrets.

Beanie (sable blaze male) and Dixie (silver female); Both less than a year,
very playful, friendly, good with other ferrets, good with kids.

Chubbs (sable mitt male - 1 year old) and Quark (sable male - 4 years old):
Both friendly, playful.

Baby (very light sable blaze) and Bunny (cinnamon):  Both females,about 8
months old, friendly and playful.

Schooner (6 years) and Bandit (3 years):  Two sable males, both very
friendly and playful.  Need lots of attention.

Please be aware  that our shelter has been ECE exposed.  Check out our
webpage for more info:  http://members.igateway.net/~furry.

Sara and Kurt Petersen
FURRY